I love the idea of blogging, but as a control-freak perfectionist, I find it terrifying releasing posts out to the world that may not communicate my exact intention or that may be just plain silly. So here’s my disclaimer:
WARNING —–> This blog is subject to silly, non-nonsensical rantings!
So there, you’ve been warned.
As a fantasy author, black woman and lover of creativity, I plan to focus this blog (mainly) on:
- Fantasy (mostly epic/high)
- Anything/everything related to Fantasy (including creatures, magic and beings)
- My journey as an author
- I’m also passionate about the arts (due to my background in Performing Arts) and love to encourage people to following their creative passions, so posts of that nature might feature also
- Racial diversity in Fantasy
- Strong women in Fantasy
- Cats – I love cats!
You’re invited to join the conversation whenever you like! Just write a comment on any post, or connect with me on social media. I hope you enjoy!
- Building an Empire – Things I love about Fantasy Worlds - December 11, 2016
- 8 BS facts about Fantasy that muggles think are true - November 30, 2016
- The Sexualisation of Females in Art… Still. - November 27, 2016
- Why Magic Will Make You Question Everything - September 25, 2016
- 10 Movies for a Rainy Day - September 16, 2016
- Is Noblebright a new fantasy sub-genre? - August 27, 2016
- Fascinating Faeries - August 12, 2016
- The Thing About Names - July 25, 2016
- Crazy Centaurs - July 12, 2016
- Terminology: Deviants of Giftborn - July 1, 2016